We would like to introduce an innovative plan on behalf of Islam. It is called Islamic World, and it is a concept rather than an organization. We accept that there is no path to a right and just world but Islam, therefore we want to do our utmost to bring rightly guided committed belief and dedicated practice of Islam back into every aspect of life for all members of the Muslim ummah; and, to make Islam both acceptable and attractive to non-Muslims. While many of our pious brothers and sisters are attempting, both as individuals and within organizations, to achieve this same worthy goal we will be using a new approach. We will be using powerful innovative techniques of social influence and sophisticated modern information technology to effectively disseminate the knowledge of Islam and to unite the Muslim ummah. Our ultimate goal is a truly and fully, united Islamic world.
Our intention is to utilize the motivational and educational potential of the Internet to empower and unite the entire Muslim ummah. We believe our proposed activities would be considered acceptable by the governments of virtually all the world's nations.
- It is proposed that if any individual, or social group of any size (up to and including all of human society), is provided with a positive, more accurate world view and a broad understanding of the laws of learning by which our relationship with the physical, social and inner environment is governed then there will naturally result a general movement toward everything good and right.
- To encourage the wide use of modern knowledge and technology by Muslims on behalf of Islam.
- Use powerful motivational techniques from the social sciences to encourage Muslims to unite and participate in the creation of a fully and truly Islamic world.
- To show how modern science and its philosophical implications have reached a point where they are consistent in all ways with the revealed truths and essence of Islam.
- To help unite the many thousand Islamic organizations throughout the world in the struggle against the devastating power of the onrushing wave of secular materialism poised to crush the Islamic way of life. (NOTE: We will acknowledge that there are within the Muslim world a number of differences of opinion regarding issues of belief and practice. While in no way discounting the importance of some of these issues, but fully realizing the effects of the dissension and disunity this causes among the ummah, we take the position that during a period in history when the influence of shaitan is being so widely and successfully spread throughout the world it is not the right time to focus our energies on the resolution of these issues. Until the battle against the forces of evil is resolved and a just and right Islamic world established we will accept without negative comment all Muslims regardless of their varied beliefs and practices as our beloved brothers and sisters united in this struggle against all ideas, things and persons who oppose the beliefs and practice of Islam.
PLAN (specific - short term and long term):
- Create and maintain the number one Islamic web site in the world.
- Bring attention to and make available information concerning the positive, more accurate word view and the broad understanding of the laws of learning necessary to bring about a just and right Islamic world.
- Establish links to every Islamic site on the Internet(probably over 50,000).
- Daily commentary on important international news events from an Islamic perspective.
- Polls to assess the opinion of Muslims worldwide on various issues important to Islam.
- Act as a clearinghouse to compile and disseminate information in regard to all ideas of benefit to the fulfillment of Islam and for programs to implement these ideas.
- Announcement of and information regarding important Islamic activities worldwide.
- Public acknowledgement and support for activities being done on behalf of Islam (including an Islamic site of the week, a top ten Islamic sites list and periodic awards for 'special' Islamic sites).
- Joining of resources between organizations, individuals and locations.
- Provide information on how to successfully fulfill our responsibility to Allah in commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, including examples of subtle rights and wrongs that often go unnoticed while being important in their influence upon the ummah.
- Da'wah resources will be made available both online and as downloadable written and multimedia works.
- Promote the dissemination of cheaply photocopied downloaded materials in areas of the world with limited access to electronic information technology.
- Islamic educational resources will be made available both online and as downloadable written and multimedia works.
- Electronic publication of Islamic works.
- Access to online instruction in Qur'an, Islamic sciences and Arabic.
- Islamic search engine.
- Development of an 'Islamic Net' separate from the Internet.
- Place at least one computer terminal in every Mosque in the world linked to the Islamic Network in order to help create a united ummah through the availability of virtually instantaneous communication among all the world's Muslims.
(NOTE: In both our short term and long term plans implementation will take place as quickly as manpower, resources, facilities and finances allow.)